Waterford, Maine

 Waterford Crime report for    2016 from sheriff's dept

 Rolfe Subdivision review    continues Feb. 15

 'New' Road grader arrives

 Two vie for selectman

 2016 building permits

 2016 fire calls

 Whichards passionate about    Honor Flight network

 Town reaches consent    agreement with Rolfe estate

 Election results

 APpeals board vacates Dog    kennel permit

 Keoka Lake Association fall    newsletter

 Sawin Millett: a legend in    Maine politics

 2015 LAKE WATER TEST RESULTS    FOR wATERFORD LAKES, PONDS

• Waterford Historical    Society - newsletters

Sweden food pantry also    serves waterford

Waterford on Wikipedia

Planning Board meeting postponed to Feb. 22 because of storm

Carding Mill Pond

The former site of the Hapgood/Hamlin Carding Mill, which today is at Old Sturbridge Village, will soon be identified by an historical marker. Above, carding mill pond ca. 1930. Below, the Stanwood house and barn in South Waterford with a view of the huge boulder dropped by a glacier. Visit the Waterford Historical Society page to view the latest Echoes, Issue 63.

Big Rock